Bruce R. Olmstead
Bruce R. Olmstead, CFP ® has been offering financial planning to his clients since 1997. He is a 1978 honor graduate from the United States Air Force Academy with a degree in Aeronautical Engineering. He graduated from the College of Financial Planning in 2000. Bruce is a member of the Financial Planning Association. He has shared financial planning and stewardship with hundreds of people in seminars throughout the Atlanta metro area.
Bruce has three children and lives in Fayette County, Georgia with his wife, Susan.
His approach to financial planning is to attempt to see planning needs from the client's perspective:
What do people want?
- An advisor with integrity and competence
- A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ Professional
- An initial consultation at no cost to "check out" the advisor
- An independent financial advisor
- An option to work with a fee-based financial planner
- Simple explanations of complex financial concepts
- Choice of different strategies-with the pros and cons clearly explained
- A long-term relationship with responsive service
- A financial education company-not a "sales" company
- Access to a real person-not a 1-800-CALL CENTER
If this is what you are looking for in a financial planner, click here
or call Bruce R. Olmstead, CFP ® at 770-460-5771.